Daniel, Vicki and Siobhan

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

Monday, March 05, 2007

Update!


Hello all, I have been so bad in updating my blog so I will try and you all as best as I can.
Work has been very busy I'm working two day a week and starting next weekend I am taking on Saturdays so Siobhan will have a Daddy day once a week It seams as though he has some things planed for the two of them, going to the park to feed the ducks. I think shes a bit little to go on the terraces at Cambridge just yet. We all went swimming yesterday Siobhan loved it apart from Daniel putting her under the water swimming really wore her out ( we must do it again soon)
I went to Belfast a few weeks ago on a business trip it was non stop it was exciting as I got to fly over and stay in a nice hotel and go out for dinner and have breakfast cooked for me all on the company! but I missed Siobhan loads. I got home about 9.30pm on the Wednesday and Daniel went a got Siobhan and she was so excited to see me, it made me feel all gooey!
Our house has been up side down for the last few days as we had been getting ready for carpet to be fitted but it was all done today and looks very nice and when I got home Daniel had put the house all back to normal.
I think any day now Siobhan well be getting her first tooth or teeth..... I'm sure I can see them coming, but Ive said that for a few week now but I best stock up on the teething gel just to be on the safe side. Siobhan is sitting up really well now is cooing loads she now weighs 15lbs and 4oz and I still very proud to say that I am still breast feeding.
Were off on holiday in the next few weeks were going to Sunny Caster it's near Great Yarmouth, I'm sure it's going to be very cold but it will be nice to get away for a few days and we are looking forward to going to the sea life centre and the Zoo.
I'm going to brave a drive on the M25 next week for a shopping trip to Lakeside where I'm going to meet my Mum. The furthest I have driven so far is Stansted air port and that was only the other week before you know it I'll be plucking up the courage to actually drive to my Mums house! Ive been driving for over a year now and still only poodle around town!
I have next week off work and It's Daniels birthday so I have lots of exciting things to do!
but for now I will leave you all and I will try and not leave it so long till my next post.

1 Comments:

At 4:03 AM, Blogger Jo said...

yay! Was wondering where you were! Glad all's ok and work's all good.

Have my driving test next week - i am well scared! I really really hope i pass....any tips?

Will write a proper email soon; kisses to you and S xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free