Daniel, Vicki and Siobhan

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Holiday




I'm off work this week, my childminder is off jet setting to Disney Paris and mingling with the likes Micky & Minnie! So Siobhan and I have a week of fun ahead, don't think she thought it was much fun yesterday as I caught up with house work washing and ironing.


Today we went and got Siobhan weighed and she's lost 1/2 an ounce we believe the offender is wheatabix as it may have been cleaning her out! on the lovely walk back we stop ed off at the park and had a little go on the swings.


for the rest of the week we are going to see some of Siobhans little friends go shopping to lakeside with my mum and have a tea party as it's Daniel's birthday on friday were also going to my mums on Saturday so it's busy busy busy.


Enjoy some updated photos.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free