Daniel, Vicki and Siobhan

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Sunny Caister




Well sorry it's been a while since my last post things have been quite busy Daniel's Grandad sadly passed away and we had the funeral to go to, we have also been away for a few days in Caister Nr (not so) Great Yarmouth We did go in low season so not a lot was open. We went to the sea life centre and into the arcades. the park we stayed on was the same one I went to about 15 or more years ago when I was in a disco dancing competition, It has not changed a bit since I last went there all them years ago, Siobhan had a lovely time well we all did It was a nice break and I think I need it as I am working every day over Easter, must be mad! I will leave you with some pics

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free